Are you looking to purchase an existing business or franchise but don’t know where to start? Do you need help determining the value of a business you are considering buying or selling? Are you concerned about getting a fair price when selling your existing business?
This is a class for anyone who wants to buy or sell a business. Learn how to start, to process and to successfully finish. Let Ed Pendarvis, a 35 year veteran of the business brokerage industry and the founder & former owner of the world’s largest business brokerage franchise, Sunbelt Business Brokers, teach you his secrets to Buying, Valuing and Selling any Business.
If you are thinking about Buying a Business, you will learn:
- How to locate a successful business or franchise
- How to determine “your income potential”
- How to value any business
- How to negotiate the Price, Terms & Conditions that work for you
- How to best finance the purchase
If you are thinking about Selling a Business, you will learn:
- How to prepare your business for sale in order to maximize value
- How to maintain confidentiality throughout the selling process to protect yourself
- How to find the best buyer
- How to maximize the price, terms and conditions that work for you
- How to best finance the sale
This comprehensive and inclusive seminar will answer all of your questions, before you decide to buy or sell a business. The seminar runs from 6:30pm – 9:30pm.
About Ed Pendarvis:
Business Buyers University and Sunbelt Business Brokers were both founded by Ed Pendarvis, who literally wrote the book on buying and selling an existing successful business.
Ed has been responsible for the sale of literally thousands of businesses, helping countless individuals achieve their goal of independence and financial freedom. And now he wants to bring his knowledge to business buyers who have been underserved for too many years.
Click on the Date that you are interested in - you will go to the Registration/Payment Page
Be sure to complete registration fully, and print out receipt and bring it to class as proof of payment
“INVEST in a SURE THING – INVEST in YOURSELF”, Ed Pendarvis, CBI.